|Fencing Mid-South||Canterbury Upper part of South|
Canterbury Upper part of South
- Martin Brill
- Fencing Mid South - What We Do:
In conjunction with Fencing New Zealand we:
Promote and foster the art and sport of fencing.
Promote, develop and administer the sport of fencing.
Provide opportunities and encouragement
|University of Canterbury Fencing Club||Christchurch|
- Education Gymnasium 10.
- Sunday, 2 til 4pm then off to the cafe afterwards!
- Andreas Sesun
- All initial instruction in epee, but foil and sabre encouraged too. About 20-plus members, many former or current national champions in all three weapons, aged from 14 to late 50s. First hour is a group lesson with warm-ups and specific tec
|United Fencing Club||Christchurch|
- Shirley Intermediate School Gymnasium, Shirley Road.
Entrance is from North Parade, just past Shirley Boys High. Please do not park on the grassed areas.
- Tuesday 7.00 pm to 9.00pm
- Rob Sheard
Ph:03 980 1914
- Initial instruction in foil but all three weapons fenced.
|The Fencing Institute||Christchurch|
- 91 Jack Hinton Drive, Addington
If turning in to Jack Hinton Drive from Whiteleigh Avenue, the centre is 50 metres on the right.
Children's Beginner Class 4 - 5pm
Adult Beginner 6 - 7pm
Competition Fencing Group:
Warm up and footwork 7 - 7:30pm
Foil and epee fencing 7:30 - 9pm
Children's Class 4 - 5pm
Adult Beginner Class 6 - 7pm
- Kate Brill
Ph:021 615 095
- For more information see our website: http://www.fencinginstitute.co.nz
|CFA, Christchurch Fencing Academy||Christchurch|
- Kendal School, 53 Kendal Avenue, Burnside
- Monday Nights @ 7:15 to 9.15pm.
March - November
- Jan Tabak
Ph:03 980 6935, cell: 021 163 0429 or Mary Anne-Baxter - 352 9257
- Christchurch Fencing Academy offers to its members Coaching and instruction of a high quality and standard. This is conducted in a safe and orderly environment for the benefit of all who become members of the Academy.
Weapons Fenced, Foil.