|The New Zealand Academy of Fencing|
- The New Zealand Academy of Fencing,
216 Green Lane West, Epsom, Auckland. It is suggested that you park opposite 25 Claude Road, then walk through the hospital. A map of the club venue can be found here: http://nzacademy.wix.com/nzaf
- Mondays 7:00 - 9:00
Wednesdays 7:00 - 9:00
- Secretary: Laura Harvey
- We run a kids beginners class on Sundays and welcome beginners.
|Salle Jean Louis||Auckland|
- Rangitoto College North Shore and Northcote College North Shore
- Rangitoto College:
Thurs 7pm - 9pm.
Pheonix Fencing (Cadets)
Sat 10am - 11am
Sunday 10am - noon (then Coffee)
- Andrew Imms
- We cater for all levels from beginner to senior. We believe in fencing hard and then playing hard!
- Diocesan School fir Girls, Margot St, Epsom.
- Elite session Monday 3:30pm - 5:30pm, Wednesday Club session 3:30pm - 5:00pm.
- Liz Goer
|Auckland University Fencing||Auckland|
- Auckland University Recreation Centre
17 Symonds St
- Mondays 7:30-9:30pm
- James Harwood
- Good fencing, good venue, and good drinks afterwards at Shadows. We're the only club in Auckland regularly fencing in all three weapons to an advanced level. All welcome.
- Auckland Boys Grammer School Gym.
Gate 3, Mountain Rd
- Tuesdays 7pm to 9.30pm
Thursdays 7pm to 9.30pm
- Robert Ogg
- Thursday sessions also cater especially for beginners.
Thursdays 7pm to 8.30pm.
Request info under club Contact on our website
|KeriKeri Fencing Club||Bay of Islands|
- KeriKeri High School Gym
Hone Heke Rd
Bay of Islands
Bay of Islands
- Thursday 7.00 - 9.00pm
- Donna and Vanessa
Ph:Ph. 09 4059250
Mob: 021 2468 025
|Waikato Swords Club||Hamilton|
- AgResearch Campus, Farmers Hall, Hamilton
Hamilton Boys High School, Peachgrove Rd, Hamilton
- Hamilton Boys High
- Mike Angelo
Ph:07 - 855 9134 a/h
- Suitable for beginners 15yrs and over
- Elizabeth Street Community Hall
169 Elizabeth Street,
Bay of Plenty
Weapons ALL THREE.
Foil, Epee, Sabre
- Anthony Mair
|Whangarei Swords Club||Whangarei|
- Advocate Stadium, Kensington
- Tuesday evening 7pm - 8.30pm
- David Moss